Spartans painted!

These guys just need basing, a magnet, and dull coating.  Hopefully totally done tonight.  Another small step for progress on the Mythic Battles: Pantheon painting project!

The cloaks are meh, but I learned from them.  The flesh tones look pretty good at a distance, made an improvement there.  I tried and failed to do NMM on their swords, so went back to my Vallejo Bright Bronze and did some top highlighting with Silver, darkened the other side with (homemade) Nuln Oil, and result is not bad.  I was able to sneak into their helmets and give them red eyes!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s